- Make sure you have an Apple Cash account / have Apple Cash enabled
- select (iOS) Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Turn on Apple Cash (for adding funds to Apple Cash, see this support article from Apple)
- While still in the Wallet & Apple Pay section....
- click "Add a Card"> select "Credit or Debit" > hit "continue" >and enter your Fold Card details to add your card
- Return to Wallet & Apple Pay, and select Apple Cash from the list of available payment cards
- Select Transfer to Bank, and enter the amount you'd like to transfer
- note: you must have available funds to initiate a transfer and move past this ste
- Select your Fold Card (that you just added) and select Instant Transfer
- Apple charges a fee for Instant Transfer. If you prefer not to pay this, you can add your Fold Card account information (using the routing/account number on the "Manually Link a Bank" page) for 1-3 business day transfer.
- Confirm the transfer and you will see your funds show up in your Fold app
For additional details on funding via Apple Cash, see Apple's support article
- Add money to your Venmo account.
- Go to the menu in the top right corner and choose "Transfer Balance."
- Select "Instant" (not "1-3 biz days")
- Select "Transfer to" and add the Fold Card as a debit card (if you chose "1-3 biz days, you will not be able to add a debit card, only a bank - do not add your Fold Card as a bank account if you want instant transfers).
- Make sure you have opted into a Paypal Cash account.
- To add funds to your PayPal balance:
- Tap the three dots next to PayPay balance, and select "View Details" > "Add Money" (on the Paypal mobile app) or just "Add Money" (on Paypal web).
- Select the bank you want to fund from and create a transfer. Note that this can take 3-5 business days not counting holidays and weekends.
- Alternatively, if someone sends you money on Paypal, it will be loaded here.
- To transfer funds from your Paypal balance to the Fold Card:
- Make sure you have available balance in your Paypal Balance.
- On Paypal web, you will need to add your destination in your Wallet first (see below for details).
- Select "Transfer to Bank " (mobile app) or "Transfer Money" > "Transfer to Your Bank" (desktop).
- Tap Change on the destination.
- To send instantly (with fee): "Link a new debit card" using the Fold Card details under "Pay/View Card Info."
- To send in 3-5 business days (free): Add routing and account information found in account tab of the app
- Select your amount and transfer.