- Add money to your Venmo account.
- Go to the hamburger menu and choose "Transfer Balance."
- Select "Instant" (not "1-3 biz days")
- Select "Transfer to" and add the Fold Card as a debit card (if you chose "1-3 biz days, you will not be able to add a debit card, only a bank - do not add your Fold Card as a bank account if you want instant transfers).
- Make sure you have an Apple Cash account / have Apple Cash enabled
- select (iOS) Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Turn on Apple Cash (for adding funds to Apple Cash, see this support article from Apple)
- While still in the Wallet & Apple Pay section....
- click "Add a Card"> select "Credit or Debit" > hit "continue" >and enter your Fold Card details to add your card
- Return to Wallet & Apple Pay, and select Apple Cash from the list of available payment cards
- Select Transfer to Bank, and enter the amount you'd like to transfer
- note: you must have available funds to initiate a transfer and move past this step
- Select your Fold Card (that you just added) and select Instant Transfer
- Apple charges a fee for Instant Transfer. If you prefer not to pay this, you can add your Fold Card account information for 1-3 business day transfer.
- Confirm the transfer and you will see your funds show up in your Fold app
For additional details on funding via Apple Cash, see Apple's support article