Generally, the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive on the spinwheel experience. However, we are occasionally receiving reports of missed spins for a variety of reasons. Those reasons include that a cardholder missed a spin, a spin came in hours after a purchase, the user did not receive a notification, or the spinwheel expired.
Please note you can use an Extra Spin to recover a missed spin, if you have one currently available in your spin bank (shown below the 'transactions' table on the 'Fold Card' tab in your mobile app). Extra spins can be used an any missed spin so long as you use it within 24 hours of the transaction being authorized.
If you would like to submit a bug report regarding your missed spin, please create a support ticket at support.foldapp.com and include:
- the time you thought you made the purchase
- whether you received a notification
- whether you visited the "Fold Card" page to attempt to spin the wheel (regardless of whether you got a notification).
- The merchant & purchase amount.
- Any screenshots that would be helpful.
Thanks for being part of the early access program!